Short Courses are presented at many of our regional meetings for those wishing to receive credits to meet professional development hours. Credits are earned by attending a class on subjects pertaining to the industry. Additional credits may be obtained by attending the Technical Sessions presented during our annual conference.
Previous short course titles:
what is diamond painting?
- Overland Belt Conveyance - System Design vs. Reliability
- Maintenance and Reliability Can Improve Coal Mine Profits
- Planning and Correctly Communicating the Unexpected Events
- Economic Decision Making
- Stability Analysis of Slopes and Underground Pillar Design
- International Coal Sales/Global Markets
- U.S. SEC's S-K 1300 Requirements for Mining Property Disclosures of Reserves including Technical Reports
- Coal Quality & Combustion
- Practical Slope Stability for Surface Mines
- Advanced Spreadsheet Programming
- Leadership Training
- Combining Drone and Terrestrial Point Clouds